Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Birthday!!







Turned 29, and it was our 6 month anniversary! What a fun day I had!! I had a half day at work then had some wonderful Tucanos with Tammy and Kurt, then off to a little party for me at Chili's later that night. Oh can't forget that my friend Amelia's daughter Catlyn (4) brought me some of her awesome toys to have as my present! THANKS Catlyn! Here are some pics from the party...oh and the best present I got for my birthday...I AM PREGNANT!!!! Just 35 more weeks and I will have a little Wright baby...June 5th due date!

6 comments:

  1. YEA!!! Happy Birthday! Glad you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and you are PREGNANT!! OMG!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! and Congrats!! That is a good present! On my birthday i felt my baby move for the first time. Finding out your pregnant! Even better! WAHOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, June 5th sounds sooooo far away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your birthday and your little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!!! June...ahhhh I tried for that month three times! Oh well, at least you got it! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete