So man I have been REALLY busy lately. The girls at work laugh that I have everything to the last detail of my life scheduled. I work full time as a Marketing Specialist for a Dentist and a Physician. I am also in school full-time 2 days on campus after work and a lot of online work. The class on campus is an advanced German class that is SO BORING! To easy for me, but I have to take it. As graduation is coming closer I am in a rush to get it all done before major things in life change, like buying a home and having children.
So my schedule is 10 hours a day Mon-Fri at the Dental and Physicians office then class Tue and Thur on campus from 6pm-8pm, then the 40 min drive home. I basically have time to shove something in my mouth (that Jared so kindly made) then go to bed. On Mondays and Wednesdays when I get off work I run home and play with my dogs and then have spin from 8-9pm then study and bed. Jared loves me and thinks it's great I am active and am furthering my education. If for one min this wasn't OK with him, if he felt neglected or anything I would stop and rearrange my life to work things out better for us.
So the weekends are our days together and to get things done. I thought when I got married I would have more time because someone else would help take on some of my responsibilities. The reality is he has a ton of his own also so life is FULL. It's full and happy though and everything I would have wanted. Someday life will slow down, maybe when our kids are all grown up and moving out, but till then I am happy and content. From my grandpa Lio "Life is too short. I will sleep when I am dead"
No comments:
Post a Comment