
I hate being sick! I am rarely EVER sick. Well since the day we found out I was pregnant I have been sick. Only thing is it was just nauseous. I couldn't throw up for the life of me. Then Monday came and I thought throwing up would make me feel better...nope! EW. Guess it means the baby is growing and is healthy. UH! I have always wanted to be a mommy and have always wanted a kid...don't think I have ever wanted to be pregnant. Wow this is not fun...but I am not complaining cause this is a big blessing! I am so glad God is entrusting Jared and I with a baby and that we get to take on responsibility like this. It's really cool. I haven't seen the Dr yet cause they make you wait till 8 or 9 Weeks, which is still a couple Weeks away, but can't wait to hear the heart beat. I have been reading a lot about what to do and what not to do in pregnancy and what choices to make when I have the baby. So I have been calling and interviewing to find the perfect Dr. Its a hard choice. Anyhow sorry this is all over the place guess that is what happens when your sick sick sick.
So you have been reading about what to do and what not to do during pregnancy, so what have you decided regarding hair dye?
ReplyDeleteOh I know the feeling all too well. I didn't have any sickness with Frankie but with Drew I was nauseous the whole time but never actually threw up. Sometimes I felt so awful I was tempted to make myself throw up just for the 5 seconds of comfort but never did it. One thing that helped me LOTS were sunflower seeds. The salt relieved it. I also found that Diet Coke helped me, probably not the best to be driking but I was desparate. Now I'm dealing with the addicition :)
ReplyDeleteAbout hair dye...I have heard that it doesn't affect it at all. If you think about it, there is so many hair dressers that are smelling the stuff daily and their baby's are ok (Julie Kay for example). I actually asked her about that and she said that her Dr. told her it was ok but don't take my word for it.
Pregnancy is zero fun! But, YOU CAN DO IT! Hope you are at least getting to eat out a lot since cooking usually makes us even sicker :)
ReplyDelete