Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Utah State Fair!














Friday night Jared and I hit up the Utah state fair with a few of our close friends. It was a lot of fun...until Jared made me go on a ride that made me BALL once we got off. Ya it was THAT scary. But I loved the whole experience. I had the best foot long corn dog I have ever had! Still craving it. Thanks Des for suggesting such a great activity!

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! What a fun activity. Ruben really wanted to go but we never found the time... maybe next year. Seriously I've said it before and I'll say it again, you look amazing and super skinny! Oh, and I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for the FAIR! I'm glad you guys could come. I love doing the fair in a group. It was a fun, fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!! Thanks for letting me come along too! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete