
Why do some days we feel so sad? And others we are SUPER happy? I am trying to understand if it's simply a girl thing or if it's just humans in general. I was recently reading that crying and wearing your emotions on your sleeve is very very healthy. I work for a bio-identical hormone replacement doctor and she tells me that hormones are what effect us to be happy or sad. We'll mine are fine yet there are days I just want to sleep through the day and ignore the world and there are others that I want to shout from the roof tops how happy life is! Some times I think I am crazy, but realise it passes and that I don't suffer from depression, its just a bad day. I don't know if I should just try to stop crying when I feel like I need to cry, or if I should just be the baby that I am. I want to be a happy person always, I really do! I want there to be sunshine coming out my bum, but that's just not me. Who knows if it was my childhood that made me this way, or my dis functional years as a teen, or just me. All I know is I don't want the option that I have. I don't want to EVER be sad. I want life to be right. Life to be perfect. But it's not. Sadly we have to make our own choices. And we have to be sad some days and happy the others. I really love my life. I have a great husband and live in a beautiful place with people who love me. Yet some days I am just sad. Guess today is one of those. Just looking for that "Thing" in my day to make me want to smile. That "Thing" that will wipe away my tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment