Monday, September 7, 2009

Flaming Gorge










Friday, after Jared was off work we packed up and headed to Sports Chalete for some needed gear. When we were all done we were so tired we went back home to sleep and head out in the morning. At 7am we were off to explore Flaming Gorge. Jared and I had never been there before and I only knew of it from when my mom and dad went white water rafting when my mom was 6 months prego with my sister, and from my friend Amelia who recently went there, but I am not sure where she went. We showed up at the information site and got all the trails and camp site information. We set up camp at Brownie Lake away from the big crowds. The first night we set up camp and went for a bike ride and then ate dinner and to bed. We luckily brought my blow up mattress so it wasn't to uncomfortable.











Day 2 we woke up early and headed over to Spirit Lake and did some more riding. The dogs had such a good time! As did we! So nice to get away some times. Next time we will bike and camp and bike and camp.
Day 3 we headed home and were so happy to clean up. I have never been so filthy. We cant wait to go again!





2 comments: