So I have got some great weight loss advice from a few people on how to lose these last 25 lbs. I have lost 30 so far and wish to lose 25 more. No one really notices cause I am so tall, but my friends who I haven't seen in a few months really notice. My best friend Tammy asked if I did some extreme diet to do it, but I think the answer is my green smoothies! My spin instructor who is also a good friend of mine told me to try thins just for extra nutrition, but for me I have lost weight with it. I don't take it in replacement of a meal, just an extra to get my system going. My friends website is http://www.couragezone.com/ You can find many recipes there for a healthier life. The green smoothie I have EVERY DAY for breakfast is 1 handful of spinach, 2tbs of strawberry's (I bought the kind at the store where they add natural sugar). Then 2tbs of any frozen fruit drink. I love orange juice, but apple juice is good also. Then you fill water almost to the top of the contents inside the blender and add ice for extra smoothiness. Blend till all the spinach is almost all the way gone. It makes about an 8oz bottle size. SO GOOD! Might look a little scary but trust me it tastes good!

mmmm... I will have to give that a shot. I want to lose more weight too.... but I have not really been trying since I finished my diet, just been happy that I have been able to maintain. But I will get on it again here soon.
ReplyDelete