Tuesday, September 15, 2009

EARLY BIRTHDAY 4 ME!!!




So Saturday Jared and I spend the morning mowing the front lawn and trimming the hedges/bushes, picking up dog do-do and cleaning out the garage. Then I went and had lunch with my best friend Lauren and then we came back to our place and hung out for a while. Jared took off and a couple hours latter came back with a surprise for me. It was a BRAND NEW MOUNTAIN BIKE!! White with pink accents. It's a specialized bike that has disk breaks and looks sweet. I don't know all the details, but Jared could tell you. Lauren said "oh look To: Abby For: Jared" LOL. I have ALWAYS wanted a bike for my birthday and Jared brought home the bestest gift ever! I asked for a watch and got a bike, sweet! Anyhow we love mountain biking so this will be perfect for us. I have been borrowing our cousin Greg's and it was nice, but to have my own is wonderful! Thanks honey for being the best!!! I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment