Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September 2nd 2009

I am going to work on being more consistent with my blogging. A dear friend of mine Hannah is really good at being consistent and I love reading her blog and being up today with her awesome life. So here is my current post:

My new niece. Kimberly Marie Lopez. She is named Kimberly after our dad (Kim). Marie after our mother (Marie). The joke is that her first name is really 3 peoples name; Kim after my dad. Ber after my uncle Burl and Lee after my grandpa Lio Lee. She is just beautiful. She was 5lbs 9oz and 19inches long. She was a bit early but still very healthy. I called my sister Bree-Anna to see if she had had her and she said ya just did. She answered her phone 15 min after having the baby! She is a trooper!! We love our new one!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new car! Fancy! Can't wait to see it and Kimberly is sO cute! Congratulations on being an aunt again. Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete