
Had to post some thing. Every time I look at the last post of breakfast I almost throw up! That is what all food is doing for me these days. We have our first Dr appointment Tuesday and I can't wait to find out how this thing is doing. It drives me nuts that they make you wait so long to go in. I have been SO SICK! And wished they could give me something for it. It really sucks being prego. For all you who are thinking about doing it. SERIOUSLY take my advice and think twice about it. Ugggg. We are adopting after this one. I am sure I can never do this again. (And I know you will all say...oh that changes after the baby comes) Truth is....NOT FOR ME! And you can quote me on that. Ok well that is my two cents. I am huge, I am sick and NOT HAPPY!
Hey Abs- I don't know if you saw my last comment but I'm wondering about all the things you had listed about what you are planning on when you have your baby. Let me know.
ReplyDeleteI can't say, "I know how you feel," because I never got that sick. BUT I do empathize. I hope things will get better fast! Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteGirl I hear yeah! I was sick for 8+ weeks with my girls and boy did it SUCK...and I don't use that word often! Truth is it is worth it....let's just hope you aren't sick the WHOLE pregnancy....now that would really STINK!!!
ReplyDelete