
Last night when I came home Jared was taking full advantage of the crock pot. He does do most of the cooking so its not very odd. But I will tell you if it comes out of a crock pot I will not eat it. So he was making beef stew and the whole house smells like beef stew, which apparently my baby hates also. I was about to throw up the minute I walked in the door. I rushed around opening all the windows and holding my breath. I ran upstairs to our room where luckily the door was shut so it didn't smell at all. I went to bed in peace...until Jared came to bed and opened up the door. All night long I was sick sick sick.
So when we woke up this morning and the smell was still all over the house I threw a little temper tantrum, and then chilled out after some fresh air. Then the wonderful thought came to mind. Uncle Richards breakfast! My uncle Richard lives in Seattle and when ever we go to visit he makes the best breakfast ever! So I started making it in hopes it would drown out the smell of the stew. I made the potato wedges and eggs over easy, toast and bacon. It was perfect. Not exactly like uncle Richards, but good enough for us. I took one bite and...yup sick. If I weren't sick it would have been the best breakfast ever! Some day soon I will be able to down some food:)
No comments:
Post a Comment