Ah I have been to a lot of places but my favorite of all places...the Cayman Islands! Grand Caymans to be exact! SOO FUN AND BEAUTIFUL! Some day I hope to take Jared and Noah...It was not very expensive at all.
Hi Abby! It was fun to catch up and read your posts. Cute Idea. I too have been to and loved the Cayman Islands. We even went to Hell...haha...a real place with a post office. Did you make it there? LOL When we went to the turtle farm I was holding this darling baby turtle and asked this guy who worked there what they did with the turtles...release to the wild?, sell to pet stores...no, restaurants! I was soooo mad at that guy! BTW Noah is a hunk! Too cute. And your hair!!! Love
Hi Abby! It was fun to catch up and read your posts. Cute Idea.
ReplyDeleteI too have been to and loved the Cayman Islands. We even went to Hell...haha...a real place with a post office. Did you make it there? LOL
When we went to the turtle farm I was holding this darling baby turtle and asked this guy who worked there what they did with the turtles...release to the wild?, sell to pet stores...no, restaurants! I was soooo mad at that guy!
BTW Noah is a hunk! Too cute. And your hair!!! Love
I was so jealous of that trip I remember.
ReplyDelete