Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 6 - Something you hope you never have to do

I never ever hope to have to be on the show the Biggest Loser.  I love the show and wish I could get their awesome work outs and lose the weight I want to that they lose in a week, but I don't ever want to let myself go enough to be on the show. In 2003 I actually tried out for the show here in Salt Lake City when I was a whopping 225lbs.  But I didn't make it, but I watched the show and learned on my own what my body needs to lose weight.  I actually lose weight rather fast. I can eat crap and still lose weight if I work out every day for just an hour. So here I am the same size I was in 9th grade but wanting to be the size I was in 6th grade.  I still have a way to go, but am thankful I took control of my habits when I was chunky so that I am now not having to be wheeled out of my house instead of being able to walk out.

Me at 225 pounds right before I tried out for the biggest loser...I know you can't see my body I couldn't find photos of my HUGE body. (I also wish I still had that wave in my hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment