Here is a recent picture of me
1.I am frightened of Butterflies and Moths.
2. I haven't had my natural hair color since I was 12.
3. I can eat my weight in white pondered donuts filled with raspberry syrup.
4. I turn peoples toilet paper rolls over at their houses if it's upside down.
5. I would love to own a flower shop even though I don't know a thing about flowers.6. I have no feeling in my ear lobs.
7. My feet have shrunk from a size 11 in high school to a size 9.5 in the last 10 years.
6. The tattoo on my neck says "Grasshopper" but I can't tell you how many people say why do you have "grass shopper" on your neck.
7. If I had any super power it would be to be invisible so I never would have to wear clothes.
8. I would watch the new Star Trek over and over again. Does that make me a Trekey?
9. My parents were going to name me Stawsey.
10. Boogers on anyone other then my son make me want to ralph.
11. I love high high heals even if they make me 6 feet and taller.
12. If I was a lesbian I would hook up with Angelina Jolie. (I know;)
13. I want to wake my son up multiple times a night just to hold him (and might have before)
14. I scored a 750 on my SATS...that was when it was worth 1600. I am pretty sure all I got was my name right.
15.I don't care if people don't like me. Their loss.

Great facts. I can't ever think of random things like that about myself. Good job. And I totally get you on Angelina. I mean, come on. She's totally hot. ;)
ReplyDelete