So the other day I went to the park with my friend Tamara and her 4 year old Abby. Her husband and mine work together. Anyhow we were talking about our kids I was talking about all the great accomplishments of Noah and she was talking about Abby's. I was venting a little about something I said on my Facebook and all the negative responses I got and how and when it ever became wrong to be THANKFUL for my family and how they are. She said she felt that a lot when she talks about her daughter too. People are WAY to sensitive when it comes to their kids. I love love love when a mother brags about her kid. I love when my sister tells me about how my little niece Kimberly is talking and running around and how Alex is SO smart and such a handsome young man or Vanessa and how talented she is and what a gorgeous little girl she is. I love these conversations. I love reading my friends blogs about their kids and seeing how smart they are and how they are growing up so fast. My friend Kendra always does this in detail about her son Owen and I just LOVE it!
I see how mothers can compare their kids and get upset when their child isn't like someone elses. But really every child is unique in its own. I love bragging about my son and I love that I love him so much. So here is some bragging...
Noah is the best baby ever! And so I don't hurt anyone feelings, the best baby we have ever had. He is always happy always smiling never ever ever cries, and I am not lying he whines for about 4 seconds when he is tired then falls asleep in my arms on the way to his crib every day. He takes long wonderful naps. If you clap he will copy you. If you clap 3 times he claps 3 times. If you clap 4 times he will also and so forth. He can sign and he is really easy to read as to what he wants and needs. Sure he doesn't like rolling or crawling yet, but he sits up like a champ and flyes across the floor in his walker. He can feed himself (little foods like cheerios and crackers) and he can hold his own bottle (when he wants to) and now is loving his sippy cup. He loves to sit there while I brush his hair and cut his nails and watch. He is a little pincher. Anything he can grab he does. He also gives the cutes kisses that look like he wants to eat your face off. He loves words! We do letter of the day and if you give him a book with pictures he avoids the pictures and goes strait to the words. I just love that everyone loves him too. We are constantly getting people telling us how good he is. He sits quietly through church playing or talking during the prayers. He loves when people sing, except me:) At church he falls asleep on my shoulder watching all the people behind us. He sits through movies with us quietly on our laps and loves the pictures and sounds. I take him with me EVERY WHERE. I took him with me to get my hair done and he sat either on my lap or on the floor look in the mirror and looking at his book. We sure love our son and know we have been so blessed to have such a good baby. Hope that means he will also be a good toddler and teen and adult.


That's great! Brag away! It sounds like Noah has some really good fine motor skills. That's awesome. Enjoy every change and development he makes. :D
ReplyDelete