He sure is a cutie. I see both of you in him, but right now I see a little more of Jared in him. But they change so much in their first two years. It will be interesting to see who he ends up looking more like.
OMIgosh I think you and Jared look a like when you were kids! I agree with T-Ray! Right now he has your nose - Jared's eye shape and lips! And his ears. . . . well I can't see them in this picture but he sure is cute! I love your blog! I haven't been here for awhile but my oh my I have a lot of catching up to do! ;)
I honestly think he looks like a mix of both of you.
ReplyDeleteJared's eye shape and nose, but overall...neither of you. I guess that would mean a good mix!
ReplyDeleteHe sure is a cutie. I see both of you in him, but right now I see a little more of Jared in him. But they change so much in their first two years. It will be interesting to see who he ends up looking more like.
ReplyDeleteOMIgosh I think you and Jared look a like when you were kids! I agree with T-Ray!
ReplyDeleteRight now he has your nose - Jared's eye shape and lips! And his ears. . . . well I can't see them in this picture but he sure is cute! I love your blog! I haven't been here for awhile but my oh my I have a lot of catching up to do! ;)
He looks like Jared...
ReplyDelete