So Jared and I have always been so good about returning our shopping cart after using them. Even returning other peoples carts. Jared likes to organize the carts in the cart return. Well yesterday Noah and I were at Wal-Mart and we were walking back to the truck and it was rather hot. I turned on the truck and air conditioning and put Noah in then emptied the cart. After I was done I realized I parked pretty far from the cart return and didn't feel comfortable leaving Noah in the car to return the cart. So I did the unthinkable! I moved the cart to the side of the truck and left it there! I got a nasty look from one lady but I wasn't about to leave Noah in the car in the heat and with out me! So I think I learned my lesson to park closer to the cart return or take someone with me who will return my cart.
PS: This is what I bought at Wal-Mart. It's a mirror to view Noah. I was reaching over and taking pictures with my phone to see if he was awake and ok. Now I can see this in my rear view mirror. NICE


No comments:
Post a Comment