Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My baby the boxer

Noah is CRAZY, in a good way. He is the biggest wiggle worm.  Anything we set him in he kicks and wiggles out of it. Anywhere we put him to lay down he rolls around and wiggles away. His arms and legs are CONSTANTLY swinging and punching the air. I love it! So cute! In the mornings while Jared is getting ready for work Noah gets to come lay by me and he is constantly punching me in the face and laughing about it. I am OK with it, even though he is strong he is the cutest doing it.

Not only is he a little boxer but he resembles Sylvester Stallone or Milo Ventimiglia. When he smiles one side of his mouth opens before the other. When he sleeps the right side of his bottom lip is always sticking out and the right tucked it. He is going to have that lip! I think it's super cute and can't wait to see how he looks when he grows up.


No comments:

Post a Comment