Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Random

So here are some boring things you can look at while blog-stalking. First here is me trying to use the video camera on our camera. Jared is telling me how it works and I am telling him, while he is recording that it doesn't work.

Then here is a picture of Jared and me in our scout uniforms...don't mind how huge I look at that angel. We love our new calling!

And here is Jared at the park...the dogs are off running.

And last but not least...yesterday I was taking the dogs out to the park and Lucky was being his crazy self and bumped into me. Not a big deal right...it didn't hurt at all. Then about 5 min later it started to burn and itch. I pulled up my pant leg to see why it was burning and it was a huge lump that was about an inch thick and long. I was worried because I know blood clots are REALLY common during pregnancy with all the extra blood you are producing, so I went right over to the insta-care, and sure enough it was a huge blood clot, but it wasn't in a large artery so it wouldn't be harmful if they bleed it out, so they pushed on it till it spread. When Jared saw it he thought I was such a baby for thinking it was a big deal, then today it looks like this as the blood spreads from the vain. (I must warn you I haven't seen sun in a long time and my leg looks really fat).

So that is what is new and my use of the camera...maybe soon we will have good pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Dang! Thats is a nasty bruise! Sorry that happened. And you and Jared look cute in your scout uniforms. :o)

    ReplyDelete