Friday, May 7, 2010

Mark Wahlburg


Jared is going to love this post:) So yesterday I was watching a movie with Mark Wahlburg in it and again I was aw stuck at his manliness. But it got me to thinking...Mark Wahlberg has the Batman stare and the Hulk body and has never had a problem showing his underwear (Marky Mark), so why hasn't he be considered as a super hero? He would be perfect! I mean Robert Downey Jr I have been in love with since his early years as an actor and he fits Iron Man to a "T", and Edward Norton was perfect as the Hulk, but what about Mark? I am not too familiar with Marvel comics and all their super hero's, but couldn't they just find one that Mark would work for? I would watch it over and over again, like I do Hulk and Iron Man. I remember the first time I saw Fear and I still to this day can't tell you what the story line is, just that Mark was in it and took my breath away. I don't think it's his perfectly small body (he is rather short), or his dark brown eyes, it's his charisma! So if any of you know a good super hero Mark could be let me know and pass it on to Hollywood!


PS best part about this post was finding a picture of Mark...most were in his underwear go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment