A few days ago I said a few things you CAN'T do while pregnant on Facebook. I am going to clear a few things up that I was miss informed about, and since it would take to much space on Facebook I will be telling you about it here.
First I said you CAN'T fly when you are pregnant. Here is what is official:
Airlines require an "honor policy" when it comes to enforcement, so it is the passengers job to inform them how far along she is. Doctors letter is REQUIRED if you are traveling 30 days before your due date (Most major airlines). They can't turn you away if you have the letter, but they won't ask you how far along you are unless you look very advanced.
Second I said that you CAN'T go to the temple. Here I was miss informed:
For inititories you are welcome to attend up to your due date. If you request a chair they will provide it for your comfort. As for a session, here is where I keep getting mixed answers. I spoke with a few sisters who said that the temple would prefer you to not do a session because of the time it takes to do one and that if might be hard to sit for that long or go with out eating, but I just got off the phone with the Oquirrh Mountain Temple and they were unaware of any "policy" restricting, and they would allow anyone to attend as long as I quote "they don't have the baby at the temple".
And third I said you CAN'T go swimming at the public pool. Again I was miss informed: After getting off the phone with South Jordan Recreation Center the last person I spoke with was miss informed in telling me that I was to far along to go swimming. Reality is by law no one can ask you how far along you are and they can't prevent you from attending.
So all in all the reality is if you want to know for yourself go DIRECTLY to the source. I am sorry for any confusion I have caused.
PS: 2 weeks and counting...at the latest 5 weeks!
haha i thought that sounded weird when you said those on fb.
ReplyDeletewhen you say two weeks and counting and 5 weeks at the latest, does that mean your midwife will let you go over three weeks?