So yesterday was my final Final for the semester. I have just 4 classes left to take that they added to my program this year so one more semester of 3 classes and then 1 final one. I am taking the summer off to have our little guy and spend as much time with him as possible then in the fall going to an hour a day class, which I will be taking him with me. He will be a little guy but learning a LOT! But now that I am done for the semester and don't go back for the fall...what to do with myself? I can't wait till it stops snowing so that we can go on hikes and play outside. I have been on basic pelvic rest for a while now because my joints in my hips keep dislocating and the separating of my pelvis is oh so painful. So for a few hours everyday I have to lay down and rest. Yesterday I spent 8 hours in a library studying for my last final and when I stood up I could hardly walk! My left hip was completely out and I had to go sit for another hour to take my test. So I came home and took my Tylenol and got a nice nights sleep. Oddly enough I am still sleeping on my back for the most comfort. I am SO ready to be done, but at this point I just want him to be fat and healthy so waiting a few more weeks will do just fine. We are getting really close and I am getting even more tired and oddly enough nauseous again. Yup throwing up is becoming common again. It just reminds me I wanted this:)
Jared is doing really well in school and just got 2 of his 4 certificates that are required for his graduation and he is ACEING them! He is so smart! He hardly has to study and he gets A's. I am so proud of him! Also with our new calling he is getting super super excited. As the new Bear den leaders he gets to look forward to the Pinewood derby and creating a CO2? powered car (or something like that, combustible air) that will really impress the boys. We are looking forward to building things with them and getting out doors with them. In July we have day camp and are looking forward to that. We just bought our scout shirts and had fun wearing them last week. I still have to learn how to sow on patches so we can be official.
We are still re-growing the grass in the back yard so the dogs are hanging out inside with me and getting out as often as I get up to go to the restroom. Jared is great and taking them out every day to play and get their energy out. All of you who know Jake know he is a sweet puppy and wouldn't hurt a fly, but oddly enough he hates our neighbor. They are this single family in their late 50's and every time the guy says Hi to Jake, Jake barks and scares him. We are hoping he didn't do anything to Jake one day when we weren't here. I think its just that Jake is being protectives, still odd behavior for him. Lucky is still a baby...he is scared of everything, even just right now the water bowl just refilled and he jumped out of his skin. So cute! They can't wait for the new addition.
Well guess with all this free time I will catch up on reading and TV:) Jared said to me last night...you sure like reading, because every time he comes to bed I am reading a new book. But he doesn't realize I am just bored and moving on to a new book. But I do enjoy reading and its fun to leave my world and go into another, or educate myself. Guess I should enjoy this time with no work and no school and as much chocolate milk as I want:)
Congrats and being done for the semester AND for almost being done forever! So exciting.
ReplyDeleteThis is going to be a very exciting summer for you.