Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What?!

So we are now located in Texas if you haven't read my blog in a long time or don't want to read previous posts.  Here are some interesting things about Texas:

The flys are the size of small humming birds.
There are things called "chiggers"? that are in the grass and burrow themselves into your skin and itch like crazy.
Flea's live here. So our dogs have to get medication for it. And I am allergic to them :(
The grass goes dormant in the winter months and is still mowed even if it's yellow.
Also there are fire ants all over!

Those are just a few I thought of today.

Noah and I went for a wonderful walk in the 74 degree weather today and loved it! I thought Noah would like to chew on his binky because he liked to do that when he was little and well I haven't been able to get it out of his mouth since but for feedings.

Here are some fun pictures!


Noah likes to make what I call the pop-eye face :)

 He loves Grandma's nail polish

Grandma Abbott and cousin Emily

 Uncle Jared and My Jared working in grandma's back yard making a path on Presidents day weekend.

Peeper Uncle Jared's dog

Jared working more

 Aunt Cheri and her little Emily

Cheri, Noah and Emily


Dad and son





 Texas grass till summer

One last one of our silly boy. Click on it to see how cute he is!





1 comment:

  1. Glad you are doing well in your new home in Texas. Stay away from the bugs!

    ReplyDelete