Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January

One of my first new years resolutions was to lose 10lbs in the month of January and as today is February 1st I would be happy to say I have lost 10lbs! The last 2-3 were SO HARD to get off. I had the last 3 for 3 weeks! But it was all thanks to NO more eating out, lots of Insanity (the work out) and just eating less.  Really I was surprised how easily it fell off. All my clothes are looser and I wish they were falling off:) I now weigh what I did when I played competitive volleyball in high school.

But don't worry it doesn't end there! February's weight loss goal is 20lbs in the month of February and I will be at my goal weight that I haven't weighed since 8th grade! And from there another 20 would be cool but we shall see how I look.  You may ask how will I lose 20lbs in the month of February...well it's as simple as my newest Kindle.

I love Kindle because I can find so many great books on there with out paying a lot of money! This was a gift form Jared to me. I really like Timothy Ferriss' ideas and thought I would give this a shot. My best friend Tammy and I are doing the diet till the end of the month. I will let you know how it all pans out!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's awesome. Miles and I have that book too. We want to start the diet this month as well. I still have some reading and planning to do first. Let's hope it works! :)

    ReplyDelete