This morning while getting ready for church Noah scooted his way off the bed. Not rolling all though he does that all the time he scooted head first off the bed and got a nice goose egg. Poor little guy. He is such a mam's boy and I love it. He is always reaching for me and misses me when I leave.
We live super close to family. 1.1 miles from grandma and grandpa Abbott and about 2 miles from Aunt Cheri and Uncle Jared. We are all in the same ward also. So nice! Not to mention everyone here is so nice to us. Everyone has dogs and are so dog friendly...FINALLY. The weather has been perfect. Nice warm and my skin and hair have never looked better:) Although the 10lbs I lost in January I am sure I have put back on over this week of crap eating. I haven't weighed myself and and to scared. Tomorrow:) Also I plan to lay by the pool and play with Noah at the pool any chance we get. He loves water and so do I. We bought him the cutest bathing suit and can't wait for him to wear it.
Here is our little Noah this Sunday looking all dapper.
Thanks mom and dad for this cute outfit!
PS!!! My mom sent me the BEST FUDGE EVER!!! I called to thank her and she said she had sent me enough for a couple days....little did she know it was almost all gone in the first thirty minutes I opened it! LOVE LOVE LOVE HER FUDGE!!!! THANKS MOM!!!

Oh my goodness! Cutest picture ever!! Absolutely love the tie!!
ReplyDelete