So I have mentioned time and time again our desire to move to Texas...well it so happens that Jared got offered a job in Dallas! So this weekend YES THIS WEEKEND we are moving to TEXAS! Packing up and moving out! Jared will be working for an international software company that will be a great company to work for. We will be living in Flower Mound or Grapevine...still up in the air due to what I like better. Jared's Grandparents, Uncles and Aunts and lots of cousins live in Flower mound and the surrounding area so we will be close to family. We are beyond excited to be by family and to be in the SUN again. Although the humidity might take getting use to. So Sunday we make the 21 hour trip. We should get their by Monday and are just thrilled!! I never imagined myself a Texas girl...can I call myself that if I am moving there and not growing up there? I am already thinking of getting one of these cute necklaces I saw on TV the other day:

I am not sure where to find one but I am sure you can get them at gas stations? IDK.
Any how Little Noah is going to grow up a TEXAS boy and I think he will love it! For some reason my mother thinks he will have a southern accent. I will make sure he doesn't wear wrangles and cowboy hats. Unless he has too. We are sooo excited if I hadn't already said that!
I can give you my Texas necklace.
ReplyDeleteP.S. If you think it's going to be warm there, you don't have friends on Facebook that live there. My whole feed is littered by "snowed/iced in" statuses.
ReplyDeleteUmmm CONGRATS! That is awesome.... can I see you before you go? I have not seen you since way before you were even prego.
ReplyDelete