Monday, February 7, 2011

10 lb Challenge


January one I was flipping through the TV channels while Noah was napping and turned on Studio 5. It is basically a local morning show. Anyhow they were extending a challenge to all to lose 10 lbs in the month of January. I gladly accepted and sent them an acceptance email. Every Friday I was to email and tell them my progress and what not. Well I was selected to be on their show this Friday!! I accomplished the 10 lb goal and they want to hear more about it on LIVE TV! So Friday from 10:30 to 11:00 am I will be on the show.  They will be interviewing me and I will be entered in to a competition to win a shopping spree and a few other things. I am more than excited, but have NO IDEA what to wear! I mean the camera adds 10 lbs so it will be like I didn't lose any :) I am excited and hope I don't make a fool of myself!

1 comment: