Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tammy is back!!! and more

So my best friend Tammy Badger is back from a long vacation.  She sold security systems all summer for APX and did really well as a manager for them and even come back with a boy friend named Mike, who we all love! She was back for only a few weeks before she left again to NY and then California for some fun adventures. While she was home she and I started INSANITY! A wonderful plyometric cardio work out. It's a 60 day program and we started November 1st.  I have only missed one day because were weren't home at all that day. I even worked out on Thanksgiving! I know crazy. Anyhow she is back now for a little while before she goes on a cruise and we are having so much fun! Last week we went to Park City and she went shopping for her great new job. She had to buy business suits. We went to the outlets and got her some great deals. I also bought my first pair of skinny Jeans. I didn't realize that is what they were until I put them on and I love them!! Jared does too :) Also got a cute new outfit for Noah. Then the next day Jared and I helped her set up her HUGE Christmas tree and I helped decorate.  It's hard some times without family around to get into the Christmas spirit but I am soooo thankful for Tammy and her being like a sister to me and that she is always letting me tag along with her. She is a great friend!!

While at her house Noah wanted to try on her moon boots:

Her mom Cindy and my mom said at six months he can try bread (even if he had no teeth). 

He is still getting use to the texture. And yes those are my necklaces on his toy. He loves them.

Jared thought we looked nice here:

and I thought this was nice:
To bad I am the only one looking.




1 comment:

  1. I have heard about Insanity and have thought about giving it a try, glad to hear you are doing it! Let me know how it goes for you.

    ReplyDelete