ha ha ha. That made me laugh. I have thought about trying insanity though. My brother has lost 30 pounds on it! I could use that for sure. By the way... you are welcome for commenting on your blog. I love to keep updated with my friends and I love when you comment on my blog too.. your comments are always great. I'm glad you appreciate my comments too... I comment on a lot of blogs and never hear anything back from a lot of them.
ha ha ha. That made me laugh. I have thought about trying insanity though. My brother has lost 30 pounds on it! I could use that for sure.
ReplyDeleteBy the way... you are welcome for commenting on your blog. I love to keep updated with my friends and I love when you comment on my blog too.. your comments are always great. I'm glad you appreciate my comments too... I comment on a lot of blogs and never hear anything back from a lot of them.