Monday, October 25, 2010

Yup

So I NEVER take full body shots of myself because I don't like my full body:) Especially after having a baby.  The trainer at the gym said "you look great for just having a baby" meaning if you didn't just have a baby you look awful. Uh! Anyhow Jared was great to get me a gym membership for my birthday and I am able to get back into the grove of things. Currently I am the 5lb lighter then I was when I got pregnant and the smallest I have been since 9th grade, but I was 15lb lighter then this when I was 12 weeks pregnant. Not fair! Anyhow I have a goal to get down to 150 lbs as soon as I can which is 17 more lbs. This doesn't mean changing my diet because I have always been able to eat what ever I want and loose weight as long as I worked out which is true since all I have eaten since Noah was born is JUNK and still have lost all the weight, AND I want to make sure I am eating a lot so that Noah is getting all the vitamins he needs to keep big. So finally my quest and a picture of me today. I know I look awful but I just got back from the gym and I was making fun of Jared taking a picture of myself. Notice how I have NO muscle and my nasty nursing thighs.

2 comments:

  1. Are you fishing for compliments or something or do you honestly think you look bad? You really do look good! And Not just for having a baby. you look great for just looking great!

    ReplyDelete