Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween!

So Jared doesn't really care for this holiday but I love it! How often do you have an excuse to wear fake eye lashes and lots of glitter? So here are some pictures from the Halloween parties we went to this year!

I made Jared wear a shirt I made him that has puff paint and says #1 dad.

Our little lion

Sleepy lion

What I could come up with on short notice. A witch I guess. Or Jared said a Bitch in training :)


Love the little nose! It had a tail too.
Noah the second night. A bear. Well a cute hoodie he owns.

Second night I went as an Asian. Some thing more comfy! And this is the other Abby as a bee.



1 comment:

  1. The little Lion Costume is adorable! I think yours is cute too. I love to dress up.

    ReplyDelete