Today is a day of recollection. I am so blessed for what I have in my life. I have such a hard working husband who loves me even though at times I am a mess. I have a son who brightens every moment of my day with his smiles. I live where we can freely worship and live with out many cares. I have knowledge that life doesn't end with sadness but with optimism for the future. I have what my heart has always wanted.
Jared makes me laugh so much and makes me feel loved beyond anything I have ever felt before. He is the best father and husband one could ask for. He really loves me and cherishes me like my patriarchal blessing promised. He sees me for who I am and knows of my potential. He smiles at my frowns and listens to my cries. He knows when I need a hug and when I need space. He works so hard to make us all happy and I am soo in love with him!
Noah is my heart. He steals my love every time he smiles or cries or just likes to scream. He has brought me joy I never thought possible. There isn't one day that goes by that I don't love every thing I do for him. I have stopped using the word tired when in relation to him because I would never be tired of him just sleepy:) He is loving his life and we are loving him in our lives. Like the famous song "All you need is love" that is how he will be raised LOVED.
Today is stake conference and we are sadly not attending because Noah can't sit 3 hours in one place and to be honest I am not sure Jared could either. First time I have ever missed stake conference, but I know the Lord understands. Instead of church we are spending time with each other and growing together this day. We are enjoying nature and its beauties as well as spending time listening to good music and counting our blessings. God has reached out to us in our time of need ALWAYS, and today we are thanking God for our RICH blessings.
Today I spent much time reflecting on people who have meant a lot to me in my life and am so grateful for their influence. I find myself at times missing my grandmother who was a HUGE part of my growing up. I know with out a doubt she is my guardian angle and that she watches over Noah for us. I wish Jared would have met her, she would have loved him. Today I remember where she is and she is surrounded in the arms of our Heavenly Fathers love. What a blessing it is to know life doesn't end here. And there are great blessings awaiting us.
God loves his children and is waiting to bless us. Letting us experience this earthly experience wasn't easy for him but knowing it would benefit us he let us come here to learn and experience. And with His love we are able to find our way back again. I am so grateful he has blessed us with the ability to Love and know His love for us. Love is what holds us together and I know those people in my life I love "I would hold you forever if that meant never letting go."
No comments:
Post a Comment