Thursday, October 7, 2010

To much Noah

First off there is never too much Noah. I have a friend who said that when people have kids their blog becomes all about their kid and that it was annoying. Well I hope no one is annoyed with all my Noah posts, but he is my life and everything I do revolves around him. It won't always be that way but for now I am going to enjoy it and I guess so do you:)

1 comment:

  1. You are so right, there is never too much Noah! :-) He is so stinkin' cute and you always find a way to get the cutest pictures of him! Don't ever worry about your blog becoming annoying because you post about him all the time because that is the way it should be. Your blog is about you and your family and Noah plays a huge roll in it! I hope it always stays that way. :-) I hate when people don't include their real life in their blogs and I love that you do! Keep it up woman! :-)

    ReplyDelete