Saturday, November 28, 2009

When life happens

So things have been night and day for me. I am finally starting to feel much better. I thought I was going to have to go on anti-depressants cause life sure sucked for the last 9 weeks, but the reality was people don't feel perky when they are miserable. So things are looking up and up!

This week has been a fun one only working 2 days this week. Wednesday I finally took some time and got my hair done. I feel so much better as a blond. I look in the mirror and I see me not some sick lady.

Also I put my wedding dress up for sale because I was never going to wear it again, and it is still in perfect condition and who cant use extra money. Well this sweet girl flew in from Hawaii to try on wedding dresses in Utah and the minute she put on my dress it was perfect for her! She bought it right away! I made her promise me she would send me pictures of her in it on her wedding day.

Thanksgiving was nice. We were not planning on going anywhere cause we couldn't find a dog sitter, but at the last minute some good friends of ours invited us over with their whole family and we had an amazing feast! We would have loved to be with family this year, but these friends are like family to us so it was perfect, and the dogs could be home alone for a few hours and be fine. And they even gave us leftovers yumm!!

The last thing that has been going on lately is our youngest dog Lucky has been quite a handful! Those leftovers...ya he ate them! He also decided he loves gnawing on wood...weather that is the corners of window frames, or the corners of walls he loves it. Also he ate my keens! My favorite water/hiking shoes. I have a sowing box of clothes he has demolished and things that need mending he has chewed up. He listens when we say sit, or stay or even no, but its those times we aren't watching that he eats everything. We try to keep everything out of reach, but just like kids, they have their own agenda. The decision was made...he is getting neutered on Wednesday! Byby balls! Maybe that will help some...we sure hope so he is such a good dog despite his little puppy behavior.

2 comments:

  1. Good! I'm glad you're feeling better and got your hair done. It makes a difference. You look great with ANY hair color! And good luck with Lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling better. Being sick is THE WORST, which is why I will not be having lots and lots of kids :)

    ReplyDelete