Monday, November 23, 2009

The light at the end...

So being so sick all the time isn't normal so I have come to find out. My midwife said "No one should have to suffer as much as me!". So we got some at home intervention. I am now on IV's at home. Although it sounds a little drastic truth be told...I am actually feeling better. I don't feel great yet, but its much better then where I was. I can function!


They put a tube in my arm that I get IV's two times a day. I do morning and night because of work. And one time a day is just fluids and the next its vitamins and fluids. Jared loves playing Dr. He gets it all ready for me. Sanitizes everything. Measures everything. And plugs me in. I like that he loves taking care of me, but also that he is now such a big part of this pregnancy.


So all in all things are going much better. We are hoping that this will be all over in another couple weekes. Keep your fingers crossed and us in your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you've been so sick! It's crazy! I'm glad you're feeling better and that Jared is taking good care of you. I hope it's over in a few weeks too.

    ReplyDelete