
Since being pregnant and sick all the time I find myself asking these questions:
When was the last time you wore make up?
When was the last time you wore something attractive?
How is my husband still attracted to me?
When did commericals bring on sob fests?
Why did I use to make fun of people who hold there pants on with rubber bands when I now do it?
Why do I have so many gray hairs?
When did sleeping become a chore instead of a relaxation?
When was the last time I cleaned the house?
Where did I put the iron?
People can't see I am pregnant, they just think I have really let myself go. I wouldn't be surprised if Stacy and Clinton showed up at my house any day now.
Why can't these 9 months fly by?
Am I really ready for a crying, pooping baby?
Can pregnant women be put on anti-depressants?
Will I ball when the baby is born?
Will I give in to all the pain?
Tears are brought to my eyes now when I think of the words "I love you mommy".
Where does it say pregnant women have to work and work and work till the day they deliver?
Should I be responsible for the dogs after the kid is born?
Why are so many questions running through my head?
And I wonder why I don't sleep at night. Its not just the pain or the puking its these thoughts not to mention a ton other. We are super excited to be parents...but just like any soon to be parent we are unprepared.
Yeah all those questions are normal and they come back with each pregnancy!!! Guess what?! You are more prepared than you think you are! Heavenly Fathers knows best and he knows that you guys are ready! This is an exciting time in your life, LOVE IT! And no you shouldn't have to take care of the dogs when the baby comes! =)
ReplyDelete