Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sunny Beaches


I was thinking today since things have been so miserable forever it seems that today would be a good day to day dream. And today I dream of warm beaches and people waiting on me hand and food. A place where the sun is always shinning and the water is perfect warmth and where sand doesn't get in your close but stays where it should. A place where anything you can think of having to eat is there, and you can eat it! Where my dogs can play free in the ocean and Jared and I can have time for ourselves. Where the perfect tan is handed too you the first day there. Where we are away from people and the things we need are thought up and there. Aww my dreams are a place I would rather be then here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment