Tuesday, November 10, 2009


So I have not been feeling well for some time. Saturday I had my friend Gabby come over and we made a ton of meals and froze them so that it would be easy for Jared to quickly pick a meal and eat it. Well I am on a great medication that takes away nausea and allows me to not throw up every 5 min like I was doing before, well that wasn't the case on Saturday. Sunday I was fine and then Monday I lost it, but so much that I had irritated my esophagus and caused there to be blood in my throw up. I was advised to quickly go into the ER. We went in and they rushed me on to an IV and took a lot of blood to make sure everything was ok. They said that my throat was irritated and bleeding into my stomach and making me throw up blood, and the solution was not throwing up anymore. Easier said then done. They put me on a few new meds and send me on my way. I will say that IV made a big difference finally being hydrated for once. I still am not 100% and probably wont be for some time, but I know everything will be fine. We even got to see the baby again. Growing strong and good heart beat and Jared even saw it wave at him! I saw it bounce around and that weirded me out, then it going me thinking...holy cow I am going to give birth in 7 months! GIVE BIRTH! I have a lot of anxiety about it but over time I am sure I will be fine with it all.

3 comments:

  1. Girl, I hope the pregnancy gets better for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that you've been so sick! I hope things get better once you're further along. You're going to be an amazing mother, no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Abby!! Man and I thought I got sick, no more complaining from me!

    ReplyDelete