Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Long weekends=Long post

So much has been doing on, well for me. Last week I had Fri-Monday off. We only work 17 days a month but 12 hour days! So I am exhausted on my days off. Friday I woke up and went for my morning run. The previous Wednesday I had a doctor appointment (girly doc) and he mentioned that I wasn't "That over weight". Which of course pissed me off cause he doesn't know about the 28lbs I have recently lost, and doesn't know I work out often. Anyhow this irritated me. So of course I think about it when I work out which makes me work out harder. I went running with out the dogs to focus on my run and time it. There is a tri-at halon coming to daybreak in September, although I wont be competing in it (because I swim like a dead fish) I still want to train as if I would be. I am in need of some new music for my ipod but other then that feel up to the challenge of running it. I then went shopping and got some new duds for Jared. He is looken hot in his new stuff. He never told me he could wear kackies and Polo's to work. He wore church clothes everyday! I asked him if he felt weird wearing church clothes while everyone else wore more casual clothes and he said " No, I just thought I dressed better". LOL! He is cute! So with his new clothes we now need to get him some new shoes and more Polo's. We were going to go hiking but that didn't end up happening because Jared is still trying to get use to his braces and he is easily agitated. But we had a good weekend nun the less.

Saturday we went hiking/dog walking and got more sun! We then grabbed lunch then went back to the store and exchanged everything I bought him for things that were his size. I thought I got his size but apparently the stores sizes and his sizes differ. We then went home and relaxed and watched a movie; Watchmen. STUPID MOVIE!






Sunday we went to church and relaxed again at home. I was studying for a few classes before the end of the semester...coming soon! Monday I got up with Jared and got ready for a run with my new friend Kristi Burns. She has 2 beautiful boys that we have baby sat and Jared and I just love the family. Anyhow, our run was really nice. Then I worked for a few hours then off to the pool. I thought I was tan enough I wouldn't get burnt. Well I was wrong! I went home crispy and then we went to our cousin Brian's 21st birthday party! Nice Monday.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love that you can take more pictures now!

    ReplyDelete