Saturday, July 4, 2009
Happy 4th!
What a weekend this has been. I had Thursday and Friday off and Jared had Friday off. Thursday I basically got all my errands done and slept as well as going to dinner and a movie with Jared, we saw transformers, which I fell asleep in. Friday Jared went on a hike while heather and I went in hopes of getting a free massage, but ended up getting a chiropractic physical. It was still fun just to get out and have some girl talk. Friday night was Jeremiah's birthday party. He turned 4 and it was all a day in the life of Jeremiah. There were hot dogs and mac and cheese along with a lot of transformers toys and play-do. Saturday Jared went golfing with Greg and Neil and had a good time. and didn't do to bad. I went on a run around the lake with my new friend Amelia. But it wasn't much of a run for me. She is a big runner and had her jogger with her 2 girls and we jogged and speed walked, because I am very out of shape when it comes to out door running. Jared and I mostly slept the rest of the day, our plan is to watch some fireworks from our balcony if there are any. Hope you all have been having a great 4Th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment