Thursday, July 9, 2009

Some more new things...
















So I just got a new phone today! It's a Samsung eternity, which is like the IPhone but cheaper:) I was trying out the camera on it and it works pretty good, so that means more pictures and often for you all! Here are some that I took of our house now that we are finally getting furniture. We finally have the table up and 4 of the 6 chairs.

On another note...Lucky fell off our balcony, a 15 foot drop. He is only 13 weeks old and weighs about 25lbs. So you can imagine it was quite a fall. Jared found him wagging his tale and excited to see him, but with a little limp. So he rushed over to the vet and they took x-rays. Well had he not fallen off the roof they wouldn't have found a large rock lodged in his stomach. He as fine from the fall but the rock could have killed him had we not found it and had them take it out. We saved the $500 rock.

I recently have taken and loven' for the local lakes we have here. They are man made, but so nice. We go kayaking and canoeing when we get the chance. The trails around the lake are perfect for biking, running and walking the dogs. My routine has been to jog around the lake a 3.1 mile jog, while taking Jake along for his walk. He loves it. He swims along to keep up with me. If ever I lose momentum and want to stop he is about 20 feet a head of me and looking back at me like... Are you coming? Love it! We are really blessed to live where we do. The area is nice and the people are great! We are still looking for more friends, since we are fairly new to the area. Jared has a hard time here with missing his Vegas friends, so we are trying to find him "play mates". There are the newly weds who are only wanting to spend time with their spouses and no one else and then their are the couples who have kids, which is a totally different life then we have as of yet. Soon I hope we can find some close friends. I have met a few that I really like, but have yet to set up activities with Jared and their husbands. HAHAH What an interesting life we live.


2 comments:

  1. So cute! Great job with decorating. I need to come see it in person one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is darling as always! Uhhh so jealous! Your house is beatiful and that is CRAZY about the ROCK....good time huh?! Glad to see all is well!

    Love ya!

    Johanna

    ReplyDelete