Monday, June 29, 2009

Our New House Accessories



Here is our new table that we just love! We pick it up Friday. It's to big, but thats ok. It's a 10 person table, but it has a butterfly leaf that folds it down to a 4 person.

And here is the bed frame we got from Ikea. It also has great end tables on each side that are flush with the bed.

4 comments:

  1. Love you table Abs. I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very cool. LOVE the new furniture. Looks like we need to come over again and see all the improvements and you need to come to ours! Basically we just need to get together again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the table!! I am glad you got the family discount. We are going to have to get a new table in the next year. Once Ashton is at the table we won't have room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice. Love it. Ikea is pretty great huh? I may have to take a trip there soon!

    ReplyDelete