Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bethenny Ever After

So I never really watch reality TV shows because there is to much dumb drama. We now have cable (which I think we could do with out) and Jared and I LOVE the show Bethenny Ever After.  She use to be on the Real House wives of NY, which I only watched maybe two episodes at friends houses so I was never into it.  Well Bethenny went on to have her own reality show. First I think it was Bethenny Getting Married and now its Ever after. Again didn't watch the last one but this one we are hooked. She is married to a handsome generous guy and they have a cute little girl Bryn. I think Jared and I really like the show because they remind us of us actually...well I am not skinny and I don't own tons of business, nor do I have a daughter or live in wealthy life but quite often our personalities are the same. They are a very funny couple and have great communication skills. She is high matinance and I am also a lot of the time. Jared is the caring working husband like her husband Chris. Anyhow we love the show it cracks us up and I feel like I would be her friend in real life.




No comments:

Post a Comment