Tuesday, March 29, 2011

2 years!

Yesterday Jared and I had our two year anniversary! Hard to believe it has only been two years.  Most people my age are done having kids and have been married going on 10 years when we are only on the single digits. I feel younger because I have a very young kid and we have only been married 2 years. So all you people who get married older realize it just makes you younger once you start having kids! Great trade I think.

Jared surprised me with the most beautiful flowers when he came home from work:


I was crying so much that he did this. Jared is not the romantic type so for him to do this was a VERY Big deal! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. Don't worry we are going to dinner and a movie on Thrusday to celebrate...Noah will be tended by his Aunt. THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment