So as a family we have taken up watching Prison Break. Jared and I started the first 2 seasons while in Vegas and are just now finishing it. We love the show, but are hating the final season. We want it to be done already. I watch it during the day on netflix and then we watch it together at night and Jared watches more when Noah and I are in bed. It's what is keeping us busy while we are at home with Noah. I started watching it cause the hot men in it, then loved the story line. Now I am just so impressed with the actors in it.
This show is keeping me occupied till Grays comes back on and Privet Practice, and Desperate House wives and much more. Wow I watch a lot of TV.

That's reminding me that we never finished the last season of Prison Break. Oops. Also, no worries about how much TV you watch. I guarantee I watch more. ;)
ReplyDelete