Monday, July 19, 2010

Good read

So I actually finished this book before Noah was born, but can't get over how much I liked it.  My good friend Johanna got us this book as a gift for our wedding and I never read it because I was to busy with all my other readings...not to mention I have read enough self help books that I though it would be another repetitive read. But to my surprise I couldn't put it down. It's called "Sacred Union" and it a book about marriage, or relationships in general.
The reason I decide to mention it now is because I find a lot of my friends coming to me for relationship advice, mainly in marriage.  Although Jared and I have been married only a little over a year, I pride ourselves on the fact that we have a GREAT marriage and I believe it's due to how well we communicate and trust the Lord in guiding our marriage.  Well reading this book helped me see our marriage for what it was and how grateful I am for a husband who follows the "Lords marriage guide" the scriptures.  The book is wonderful and I am so glad Jo thought of us and got it for us. So read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment