Monday, July 19, 2010

Noah's outings

So a lot of people were giving me guff about taking Noah out while he is still so young. We took him to pack meeting when he was a week old, to church at 3 weeks and to Desiree`s birthday party at a month old. We believe if he is exposed to it now it will be good in the future. Now if it was winter and flu season that would be another thing. We love our baby and want the world to meet him.
Here he is at Desiree's birthday party. Desiree and Chuck love little Noah and he sure loves them!

Her is another of Desiree and Noah and me. (Thanks for taking these cute pictures Des)

.
Another Des and Noah...look at him looking at her.

Here is Dad (Jared) taking Noah on his first walk (1 week old).
And here is Noah and his cousin Colette. She is just  a week older than him. This was when he was a week old. Look at his skinny legs!
And one of Noah and me.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I still want to meet him!
    P.S. Your hair looks super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! Welcome to the world of constant critique. I always try to remember that no matter what ANYONE else says, as a mother you should do what feels right to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Motherhood is GORGEOUS on you! I am glad you are loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think it's a big deal if you take him out. My doctor didn't give me any restrictions on it. But that being said, just be careful. Owen got a cold at 4 weeks old and it was the saddest thing ever! :( I blame the exposure I gave him the weekend prior (my work, church and a BBQ all within 3 days. Someone somewhere had to be a carrier). Anyway, enjoy showing him off and sharing him with the world. It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete