Thank you all who came and were part of my baby shower. It really meant a lot to me that you would share this special upcoming occasion with me. It is always weird having a party for yourself...but even weirder having a party for someone who isn't even here yet. I was happy to get a lot of beautiful things. When everyone left I realized...I can't even use these for a few weeks so it will be like a party all over again when he is born.
My best friend Tammy was kind enough to throw me this sweet party. Tammy herself never having children and also not married loves to throw all sorts of parties and is wonderful at it. Her and her mom Cindy put a lot of time into it and it was lovely! Tammy thanks for all your hard work and effort and taking time out of your BUSY life to help out! I love you guys!
Desiree` was a great help with bringing food AND providing a super fun activity where people could custom make one-seys! She is brilliant! Desiree` also has always been a huge part of bringing people together for me through out the years, weather it was all her help she gave me for birthday parties in the past, or my bridal shower. She is one person I can always count on to make a party fun and special. So special thanks to her and her love for me and my family! Plus I have to mention that she is looking so freaken hot these days and making me jealous (she has always been beautiful to me).
Again a thanks to everyone who came and brought yummy food and you will be getting Thank you cards soon. I hope that you will have a chance to be an influence in my child's life as you have been in mine. I love you all and thank you for helping out with the party in so many different ways!
Pictures will come soon...as soon as I steel them from Desiree` :)
My best friend Tammy was kind enough to throw me this sweet party. Tammy herself never having children and also not married loves to throw all sorts of parties and is wonderful at it. Her and her mom Cindy put a lot of time into it and it was lovely! Tammy thanks for all your hard work and effort and taking time out of your BUSY life to help out! I love you guys!
Desiree` was a great help with bringing food AND providing a super fun activity where people could custom make one-seys! She is brilliant! Desiree` also has always been a huge part of bringing people together for me through out the years, weather it was all her help she gave me for birthday parties in the past, or my bridal shower. She is one person I can always count on to make a party fun and special. So special thanks to her and her love for me and my family! Plus I have to mention that she is looking so freaken hot these days and making me jealous (she has always been beautiful to me).
Again a thanks to everyone who came and brought yummy food and you will be getting Thank you cards soon. I hope that you will have a chance to be an influence in my child's life as you have been in mine. I love you all and thank you for helping out with the party in so many different ways!
Pictures will come soon...as soon as I steel them from Desiree` :)
It was such a fun shower. You are obviously loved and supported by a ton of people. I was happy to help Tammy in her plans. I'm glad she included me. It was so fun. Good luck in the weeks to come. I hope it all goes well and I can't WAIT to meet the little guy!
ReplyDeleteOh AND thanks for the compliment. You're sweet. And... I'll try to post your photos on my blog today. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry I couldn't make it Abby. I'm glad it turned out really well though. I am glad you liked the gift from Desiree and I and I can't wait until the baby comes and I can't wait to see pictures and to meet the little one.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures! You got some adorable gifts and looks like you had a wonderful time! I can't wait to see more pictures.
ReplyDeleteNo, I didn't go down to the office when I was down in the Riverwoods. Last time I went in there was last year about this time. Was it totally awkward when you went in?