Where is the beautiful weather?! When does summer come?! I am so itching to get out and go running and layout by the pool and just have fun in the sun. I know that a lot of these things I will have to wait till the baby is born to do, but I am itching to get out! I wish we had a pool here were we live so that I could go swimming. I wonder if my card from Daybreak still works:) This week's Dr's appointment she told me it's so important for me to be getting into the pool and start stretching those muscles. She also told me that if I ever have another baby my risks for Gestational Diabetes is very high. Not that I have it now, but my numbers will increase a lot with the next. Also I was complaining about low presser that made my pelvic bone feel sore and bruised and she said that many people don't actually know that your pelvis is actually 2 bones and there is cartilage between them that allows them to stretch when you are about to have a baby. She let me know I was no spring chick and that the older you are the more you feel it separating. Well I sure have been feeling it, its hard for me to walk, run, sit and do anything that is normal with out feeling sore. So many things people never told me about being pregnant. Also my hair has grown a lot and she told me that it's not that your hair gets thicker but less hair falls out so that is why it feels better and looks better. I can tell this is true by the fact that I never have to shave my legs anymore because it doesn't grow, which is nice. Also they will be giving me one more ultrasound before he comes in about 3 weeks to see how fat he has gotten. So far he is fat and they hope they weren't wrong with the expected date but think he will be ready to come end of May which would be nice to finally have him here.
As for what Jared and I have been up to...well not much. We were lucky enough to have our good friends Chuck and Desiree` over for dinner last week and socialize with them. We love their company! First people we have had over in a VERY long time. We also ran into them the next day at the temple when we were there for Jared's cousin to receiver her endowment.
We are looking for things to do as a couple before the baby comes so that we can feel like we are social and feel that we have lives:) I have free tickets to the Hale Center Theater but keep waiting for a play I really want to see before we go. Also its our 1yr anniversary this weekend and our plans are...yup "Chuck-a-rama" one of Jared's favorite places because of the all you can eat. LOL.
I am also speaking in Church this weekend on Easter. Since Jared has been so sick they didn't ask him to speak, although I would much rather hear him speak then me. But I am really looking forward to it since it has been a couple years since they asked me to speak. I really love studying for the topics and all the lessons I learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment