Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

So Thanksgiving came and went so fast then Christmas came and went even faster! For Thanksgiving we were able to spend it with Tammy and her family who we love! We ate then slept, I was able to keep the meal down at least till we got home. Christmas was nice, but for all you who know Jared and I we hate surprises so Christmas was much more like Hanuka this year. Everyday we opened a present. I got a new sounds system for the Media Center as well as a Blue Ray player and he hasn't been able to take his hands off either. Jared got me new boots, a really nice watch and a Wii!! It was a nice Christmas. My parents sent our gifts to Jared's aunts so that we wouldn't open them before Christmas (She knows us well). From here we got a lot of fun little gifts that ranged from silly puddy to a walking/dancing robot. Thanks so much mom!! We were lucky enough to also be able to spend Christmas dinner over at Jared's aunts house with the rest of his extended family and eat and play games. I was rather sick that day not really up for all the excitement, but it turned out great! Things are going well here for us. We are excited for the new year to come and to see all the new adventures it brings!

Next year maybe we will get a camera so we have photos to share with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment